There are now only 12 weeks to go until this year’s SWW Conference (not that we’re counting), and whilst that still feels like quite a way away, once the summer holidays are done and dusted it won’t be long before we’re loading the van to head to the venue. As a reminder, this year’s conference takes place on the 9th and 10th of October at the Hilton East Midlands Airport – a tried and trusted venue for us, with excellent conference facilities and staff. With not long left to go, we thought it’d be worth taking a quick look at all the developments since we launched this year’s event just a couple of short months ago.
We’ve had a couple of minor changes to Day 1 of this year’s agenda.
- The SWW Regional Chair’s Forum has been extended to an hour, allowing all delegates to meet and greet the chairs, ask questions, find out about upcoming meetings and learn about what else the SWW Regional Groups offer.
- Richard Orpin, Director Regulation and Policy will now be delivering the update from the Legal Services Board.
- Mark Abrol of Meridian Private Client LLP will now be joined by both Mark Terrar and Emma-Louise Green for their talk on Monday afternoon.
This year’s theme is centred around modern ways of working and best practice. With talks on compliance, contentious probate, AI and technology, crypto assets, marketing, and estate planning for clients abroad just to name a few, delegates are sure to go away having taken on vast amounts of knowledge from key industry speakers.
You can view the full agenda here.
There has been significant demand for exhibitor stands in recent years, and this year we’re bringing along more than ever before. This year’s sponsor packages were quick to be snapped up, and we’re very grateful for their support for which without, it simply would not be possible to deliver the conference on the scale that we do.
With thanks to:
- The Estate Planner’s Toolkit
- Legal Growth
- The National Will Archive
- SWW Trust Corporation
- Meridian Private Client LLP
- The Law Superstore
- Finders International
- Lime Solicitors
- Marsh Commercial
- The National Will Register
- Estate Planning Practitioners Limited
- Today’s Wills and Probate – official media partner for the 2023 SWW Conference
You can read more about our sponsors for this year, as well as the articles and information they’ve been sharing on our dedicated conference page.
It’s sure to be an excellent event, with bookings already exceeding expectations. A 2-day ticket with SWW Member discount costs just £260, granting access to the talks and workshops at the conference, including refreshments and lunches. Accommodation is available to book directly through us, as is the delegate’s dinner with a private bar and entertainment on Monday night if desired. Rooms and dinner places are limited, so book early to avoid disappointment!
For full details, including booking forms, agenda, and all the latest news and features, head to our dedicated conference page here, or look under the professional tab at the top of the website.
We look forward to seeing you at the conference in October!