Time is running out to book your place at The Society of Will Writers Annual Conference and spaces are filling up fast!
This year’s event takes place on the 7th and 8th of October at The Hilton East Midlands Airport. Based on feedback from previous years we searched for a new venue, opting for the Hilton which has greatly improved facilities, most importantly those for the conference itself with much better rooms and equipment and space for more delegates and exhibitors than ever before.
This year’s conference coincides with our 25th anniversary and to help us celebrate the occasion Brian would like to see as many people there as possible. To encourage this, we have reduced the price of this year’s event to £185 for a pass to both days of the conference. Accommodation charges are separate.
What can you expect from this year’s conference?
- Day one is the main event with a variety of speakers covering topics relevant to your profession.
- The day is rounded off with a private dinner and entertainment – this year we’re holding a casino night with live music and a table magician.
- Day two there are 3 different workshops covering important topics
- Excellent opportunities to network and meet likeminded people in the same profession as yourselves.
- There will be 8 different companies exhibiting during Conference
- For both days 8 hrs CPD are given
- The entire team from the Society, including The National Will Archive will be in attendance so now is a great chance to meet everybody
If it is your first Conference and you are apprehensive of attending on your own, don’t be put off. The team will be on hand to look after you during the event, and if you know someone else who is going, perhaps through a regional group, just let us know and we will be happy to make sure you are with that person for the dinner and workshops.
Accommodation is on a first come first served basis and spaces are filling up fast. We will soon have to release the last few bedrooms we are holding so if you are wanting accommodation at the Hilton itself, you need to book as soon as possible.
See the link below for the full agenda and booking form and should you wish to attend, please complete this and return to promptly to [email protected].
If you have any questions about the event, please give us a call on 01522 687 888 and we will be more than happy to help.