This year the Society has launched a range of online courses via The College of Will Writing, and today we are thrilled to announce 2 new online courses from returning College tutor and award-winning entrepreneur, Paula Finch. Those of you who have attended any of Paula’s courses before or perhaps caught a glimpse of her in action at the 2019 SWW Annual Conference will know just how knowledgeable and enthusiastic she is on her chosen subjects.
2020 has presented many challenges to business owners, with Will Writers being no exception. In a world becoming more dependent on the use of the internet, many of us are finding ourselves needing to learn and adapt to keep bringing business in, as well as to stay competitive, or perhaps even visible to begin with and these courses are designed to show you exactly how.
Both courses take place over a series of 4 weeks, with each session taking place via Zoom on a Monday morning starting at 9:30am to finish at 1:00pm. These are action learning courses, meaning each session you attend will take you one step towards the goal of the course, with work to be completed over the course of the week between each session. You will also have access to Paula’s guidance and support outside of the tutored hours, enabling you to get the absolute maximum out of each session.
Both courses are priced at £200 each, with successful completion counting for 14 hours CPD, representing excellent value for money. Full details and dates for both courses can be found below. To book onto these courses, please contact [email protected] to reserve your space. Any learning materials and access links will be sent after payment has been received.
Business Building Strategies and Plans for the forward-thinking Will Writer – 23rd November – 14th December 2020
Most Will Writing businesses do the same old marketing in the same old way to the same old market and they get the same old results… If that is you and the results are what you want then great, stop reading now. If not, then you need to join this online workshop to really get your business creating the traction you would like to have.
This online workshop will be delivered in 4 parts, enabling you to work on your business development strategies and plans to propel your business forward with guidance from award-winning business guru and entrepreneur Paula Finch.
Each of the 4 parts link intrinsically giving you step by step guidance and mentoring throughout ensuring you have an outline plan ready to put into practice at the end of the series. It is important that you attend each of the sessions as they are each as important as one another and they will give you the confidence in knowing how to take your business development to the next stage.
Business Development made easy:
- A clear understanding of what a business development strategy is
- A business development strategy built on a solid foundation fit for purpose for the next few years with a plan that you can implement straight away.
- An understanding of how to use forensics to understand and target your prospects – most probably in a way you have never thought of before
- An understanding of your prospects that stand you out from your competitors
- New ways to measure activity and ways that you think about what gives you a return on your investment
- Understand the numbers most business never think about and YET paint the biggest picture and help shape what you should really be focused on
- Knowing the difference that makes the difference, giving you a competitive advantage before you have even done business with your new customers
Testimonial – I recently attended Paula’s Forensics course and it was not what I expected at all – it was so informative and delved far deeper into how a business operates than I could have imagined. Paula presented the course in a very interactive manner, was very engaging and could not be more helpful. I have been running a successful business for over 20 years and Paula has made me look at my business and how it can present itself, in a whole new way. Highly recommended
Digital and traditional lead generation processes that work – 4th January – 25th January 2021
FACT – every business needs to find new customers, selling is about telling. These workshops are aimed at those who are serious about finding new customers and who want to develop their current customer base to buy more. This is aimed at business owners who ultimately want to grow their business using tried and tested tools and not afraid to trial something new on a regular basis. If you suffer from the syndrome of ‘I have told my customers many times I can do ‘X’ for them but they don’t buy it or they buy it from another source’, this workshop will tell you why that happens and how to avoid it in the future! If you fall into the trap of ‘social media, it doesn’t work…’ you are not where your prospects are and are therefore losing out to your competitors. Stop burying your head in the sand and we will explain why and how to change that perception easily!
Each of the 4 parts link intrinsically giving you step by step guidance and mentoring throughout ensuring you have an outline plan ready to put into practice at the end of the series. It is important that you attend each of the sessions as they are each as important as one another and they will give you the confidence in knowing how to take you and your business to where you want it to be!
- What, when and how to use all the marketing options available to get the best return on investment
- How to integrate both the traditional and new digital methods for greatest effect
- Knowing what to use, when and how
- How to get the message delivered to the right person at the right time in a way that is meaningful and timely for them
- Enabling you to think differently, really differently
- How to work ‘on’ rather than ‘in’ the business
- Opportunity to step outside the business and understand your customers journey from their perspective
- Focus on developing the business in a way that is measurable
- Helps you to open your mind to new opportunities knowing and doing what works
- Gives you a full toolbox of marketing concepts, ideas and processes that WORK!
- Enables you to return to your office and implement a lead generation programme straight away
Testimonial – Paula is one of those crazy enthusiastic inspirational people who just can’t fail to get you thinking and motivated. I attended one of Paula’s marketing courses, and as I already quite enjoy marketing, I really wasn’t sure what I’d get from it. I got my biggest customer from it! Paula gave me the time, focus and the impetus to nail down a plan to get my brand in front of the right people. A really simple exercise turned out to be an amazing catalyst for my business. I would certainly recommend Paula to anyone looking for business support or guidance. It’s clear to see how much Paula enjoys helping small businesses succeed, and with her experience she’s a great person to turn to. Thanks Paula!