You could spend hours on the internet reading philosophical statements about making your life better and making yourself successful. I’m sure at one point in time we have all done this. The one sad truth is that after reading this content things won’t change unless you act.
One of the best ways to improve your situation is through knowledge. With this in mind the College of Will Writing, the SWW’s training arm adopted a statement made by SWW Director General, Brian McMillan, when he said: “Your investment in knowledge is your key to success”.
In 2014 the Society of Will Writers launched our own dedicated training facility to assist and train professionals in the Estate Planning Industry. Since January of 2014 the College has undergone some big developments to better the service provided and to expand its reach.
- The introduction of a computer suite to assist with more practical learning
- The introduction of new courses by industry leading speakers
- Catering facilities have been added to ensure delegates are well fuelled to learn
- The College interior has been created to provide a relaxed atmosphere to enable students to network with one another and increase business
- A brand new website has been implemented to make booking onto courses as easy as possible
- Course prices have remained at the same levels for over 2 years. The idea behind this was to make learning and self-development more attractive.
In 2017 we will be continuing to provide support for all active professionals in our field and both the College team and the SWW team will be working together to provide content not only for professionals but for the consumer as well which will enable a greater level of understanding for the products and services you, as professionals, provide.
We would welcome any questions you have or suggestions to help us help you.