Why use the SWW’s endorsed platform?
Why should I use Sure Will Writer? 14 quick reasons why!
- We give you a free 7 day trial to test the system before you even sign up.
- There are no costly add-ons and you’re not tied into a lengthy contract.
- We listen to your feedback on the system and it is continually developing and improving.
- We don’t charge a sign-up fee – just a monthly contract which you are free to cancel at any time.
- It’s an all-inclusive system with an inbuilt CRM database, appointment booking system and invoicing section. (The appointment booking system allows you to send an SMS to your client to confirm the appointment and to remind them on the day of the appointment).
- It’s simple to use and easy to navigate. We have produced training videos to help the user.
- We give full technical support for users. Can’t find something on the system or have a question. Use the inbuilt email support and get a quick response.
- Cloud based for your ease! Access from anywhere on any device with an internet connection.
- Plain English – clauses have been drafted by a solicitor awarded the crystal mark for plain English.
- You get 6 free Will checks. We check that the document does what you think it will do!
- Hourly backups. For your peace of mind we back up the system on an hourly basis.
- Documents can be branded with your company details.
- You’re able to download documents as PDF files if you wanted to store them on your system. They are also stored in each client’s file.
- Check stats on the inbuilt database. Establish spikes in sales and check for unpaid invoices.
On top of these great reasons to use Sure Will Writer – Professional Will Suite we have launched an instruction taking app which you can download from your app store for FREE!
Why use the app?
The app allows you to take instructions on a tablet or iPad through the Sure Will Writer app whilst with your client (IOS or Android).
The app doesn’t require internet access to take instructions. All you need to do is sign in using your unique login details, take the instructions offline and sync the case when you get back the office (with internet).
This will allow you to finalise the instructions, invoice the client(s), and send drafts or final documents.
Do you have to be an SWW member to use the software?
No, you do not. For the first time the SWW have opened the software up to the wider market. In line with our plans for greater transparency and consumer understanding we think that the more professionals using our software the better. We provide technical support and assistance to users and the Wills are produced in plain English. It’s a win win! If you would like to discuss this software then feel free to give us a call and we will answer any of your questions. 01522 68 78 88.