To the members of The Society of Will Writers, we’ve got something to say…
You’ll have got to know Direct Pay by now, with our regular appearances on this website, but what happens next?
Get in touch…
We’ve been shouting from the rooftops about just how much we can improve your offering to your clients, and we’ve been humbled by the massive response we’ve had already, but we know that there will be members out there who have been watching from a distance, wondering if our products and services are right for them.
That’s OK, we’re a patient bunch at Direct Pay…
We have to say though, that this package, which has been approved by TSOWW for all of its members, will help you raise your game.
By updating and future proofing your payment methods, you’re updating and future proofing your business.
By working with a company like ours, you’re safeguarding your systems and processes with a tried, tested and trusted team.
As we’ve said over the last few weeks:
- We are extremely excited about our new partnership with the SWW and its members.
- We have identified a potential problem in your future operations, reacted to it by creating a tailor-made package and, as such, provided you with a ready made solution.
- We are ready and waiting to help you ensure you are ready and raring for the world to begin opening up again, slowly but surely.
- We want to help you future proof your payment methods, and in doing so, future proof your business.
- We want to build lasting relationships with the members of the SWW that make a difference to you and your clients.
There really isn’t a catch here.
Reach out and talk to the team at Direct Pay and let’s revisit the points we’ve raised in our blogs, and then get down to the nitty gritty of how we can help you and your business to grow.
It’s all about card payments, of course it is, but as soon as you’ve addressed that seemingly insignificant aspect of how you do business, you’ll be able to move forward in an efficient, cost effective manner that ticks the boxes of all of your future clients.
Many members of the SWW have already reached out and spoken to us here at Direct Pay.
We’re already helping members take payments in a modern, sleek and sophisticated way.
We have the capabilities, experience and expertise to help many more SWW members, all you need to do is get in touch and we can get the ball rolling.
We look forward to speaking to you very soon.
Home – (tsowwcardpayments.co.uk)
Will Haggerty: 07961 201 470
Office: 0161 850 7579