At Direct Pay, we like to look at problems as potential… The potential to react proactively and to respond effectively. The potential to provide solutions. (We love solutions!)
Our arrangement with The Society of Will Writers gives us the opportunity to identify problems with clients making payments to its members. What problems? you might ask.
Sometimes, it takes an external pair of eyes to spot the problems that have been staring you in the face, and we have identified a few potential challenges that SWW members may encounter when completing transactions with their clients.
Firstly, carrying around hardware for card payments from one appointment to another can be a bit of an inconvenience, especially when you factor in the necessity for already having to carry laptops, paperwork and everything else besides. It’s just another thing to remember…
Secondly, in what has become a virtual world for all of us, you can’t expect a client to pay by card on your card terminal, if they’re not physically there. Obviously! We may all be suitably fed up with Zoom and Teams by now, but they’re not going anywhere fast. Sorry about that.
Now, previous arrangements for SWW members (when taking card payments) may have relied on these physical pieces of hardware, but times have changed. Fortunately, Direct Pay are ahead of the game in the card payment world. We are dynamic and proactive in our efforts to provide bespoke solutions for our client base. We are pleased to say that this client base now includes the members of the SWW. Our systems and technologies, including payment links, make taking card payments online as easy as one, two, three. No need for a piece of hardware and no need to physically be there with the client.
There are so many benefits to this solution for TSOWW members, but we’ll try and detail the main advantages:
- Cost effectiveness – as we are able to supply payment methods without the need for any physical hardware, the value for money we can offer members is second to none.
- Convenience – no need to carry an extra piece of kit with you wherever you go, from meeting to meeting and client to client.
- Client satisfaction – the use of payment links and online payment methods like the ones we are able to supply, is a big plus point for customers. They like the convenience and ease they bring.
- Accept payment anywhere, anytime – the new virtual way of meeting clients means that you need to be able to accept payments without physically being there. This takes care of that for you.
- Multiple users – one of the main advantages of these systems is that up to 99 users can access them to accept payment, increasing cost effectiveness and maintaining consistency.
So, there you have it. A perfect example of how Direct Pay like to look at problems as potential. We see the solution, we know how to get there, and we work with our clients to deliver a bespoke system that works.
Home – (tsowwcardpayments.co.uk)
Will Haggerty: 07961 201 470
Office: 0161 850 7579